Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sacrament

This morning while I was in Hunter's hospital room, a couple stopped in and asked if I wanted the sacrament. I said yes. They returned a few minutes later and this unknown brother knelt down and blessed one piece of bread and then passed it to me. Then he poured some water into a little cup, knelt down and blessed it, and gave it to me to drink. It was a beautiful experience that touched me to the core. I'm so grateful for these individuals and the very personal service they rendered me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh you did go to the hospital- I am so very sorry. What can I do to help? I'm just a few minutes away!
    I'll be praying for you
    LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT??? You're BACK? Fill us in...I had NO idea. Praying for you!!! Tell Hunter he needs to get better and FAST! Thinking of you... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having the sacrament given to you personally really helps you "get it." I've had this experience a few times before, and I know exactly what you meant that it touches you to the core. It truly does.

    It was so great to meet you and sweet Hunter today! Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete