Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yesterday - Day 4

Yesterday we graduated to just mild oxygen support via the cannula. He looked 100% better than the day before! I think both of these pictures really tell the story well. His eyes are so bright and alert.As part of his respiratory therapy he gets to "shake" in this black vest whenever he gets his albuterol treatments. He vocalizes the whole time. It's cute. So happy with his progress! We may get to come home late this afternoon or tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Emily and Bryson! Brad sent me a link to your blog for Hunter...I'm so glad he's doing better! I am realizing just how long it has been since I've seen you guys; Hunter has grown so much! My best wishes for your family and Hunter's health. love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm SO glad he's been doing better! You've all been in our prayers! Plan on dinner on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Hunter is doing better. He's a FIGHTER! I've been gone all weekend, so it was happy news to come back to THIS post. :) LOVE YOU! Kiss Hunter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Hunter! I am so happy to hear he is doing well. And YAY for going home. Thinking of you always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he is doing better!!!

    ReplyDelete