Thursday, February 17, 2011

Families Can Be Together Forever


I'm so grateful for this message. When death feels like a lurking, too real presence in my life I can lean on my testimony of the fact that my family will be together.

Forever.

Also, I love what President Eyring says about real love = putting the welfare of others above our own. Could that be any more opposite of the message the world bombards us with every day? The world says that is should be all about ME, ME, ME!

Not so says the Lord.

I believe becoming a mother is the best way to learn what real love is and implement it in your day-to-day life. God knew our children would teach us about real love in the most tender, sacred, beautiful way possible. His plan is perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Em. Thinking of you with a tender heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have a way with words. I love reading your blogs. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. They truly are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete